Peace- Tranquility, a period when there is no war, solitude, calmness and stillness.
Peace is a must-have mental and emotional state of security that has the complete balance of God as the cornerstone of human safety. Without peace, everything else appears insignificant and unpliable. Here are the seven ways to maintain your peace during trying times, and days of calamity.
- Never give up, God has a door that leads to peace.
- Don’t rehearse the problem, it only makes it worse.
- Remember the former times when life was happy, this too shall pass.
- Commune with God daily.
- Make worship and praise a part of your daily agenda.
- Forgive your enemies quickly, unforgiveness produces stress.
- Reject fear, it’s from the devil, and is an unyielding force.
- Watch your words, they become life, and put feet to what you say.
John 14:27 “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.”